Trinity Knot & Spiral Necklace - Sterling Silver and made in Dublin, Ireland.
- Made in Dublin, Ireland by Solvar Jewelry
- Sterling Silver with Cubic Zirconia inlay stones
- Size - about 7/8" wide (1.6 cm) x 1" tall
- Includes an 18" silver link chain with spring ring clasp
- Comes with hard sided gift box
The Trinity Knot Symbol
The Trinity Knot is often found in illuminated manuscripts like the Book of Kells (800 AD). The symbol has been used by Christians as a sign of the Trinity (Father, Son and Holy Spirit).
Solvar Jewelry Made in Ireland
Solvar has designed and produced exquisitely crafted jewelry for over 75 years. Solvar Ltd., a family-owned Irish company established in 1941 and based in the heart of Dublin, Ireland, has evolved into a leader in the design and manufacture of destination and heritage jewelry. With over seven decades of tradition and experience in the jewelry business, Solvar has a strong commitment to quality, design & workmanship to the highest standards.
See our Help Desk for warranty and returns information.